"An oasis of
refreshing, cool, clear water in the midst of cesspools
of pornography, filth and false teaching on the Internet."
ARE YOU A TRUE-CHRISTIAN
"Brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him...Let no one in any way deceive you, for [that day] will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and [the Antichrist] is revealed" (2 Thess. 2: 1-3).
If you are a true Christian on this planet, there is a 99.9% probability that you are apostate in the eyes of God. In circa 95 A.D. Jesus rebuked five of seven churches (true Christians) in Asia for their apostasy, and the spiritual condition of true Christians today is much worse than those who lived in the first century A.D.
If you are a true-Christian
apostate there is only one remedy for you, which was the same for the true
Christians in the first century and for the past 1,900 years---repent.
If you are a true-Christian apostate there is only one remedy for you, which was the same for the true Christians in the first century and for the past 1,900 years---repent.
You MUST repent or else you are in great danger of being vomited out of Jesus (Jesus warned the early apostatizing Christians, who were in Him, that He would "vomit them out" or He would remove their "lampstand" which was their Source of Light, which is Jesus Himself.
Read ALL the following to find out whether or not you are an apostate. You can rant, rave and rail against this writer all you want, but it won't change your apostasy (falling away from Jesus and His truths---Jesus is the Truth, personified).
1. Do you truly love the Lord Jesus Christ with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and when was the last time you told Him and really meant it?
2. Have you actually met the three conditions in Luke 14:26, 27 and, literally, verse 33 to become a disciple (learner) of Jesus? The first condition is to love Him with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. The second one is that you must carry your own cross of inevitable suffering that comes with following Christ. The third one is to not merely be willing, but to literally give up all your possessions. (In due time, Jesus will give back all that you need to serve Him---and perhaps more, but He said unless you meet all three conditions, you CANNOT be His learner. Most Christians, at best, have only a mental assent to scriptural truths, and do not know them in their heart, or spirit. "If that light in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!")
3. Do you continue to ignore the
warning from God that the borrower is slave to the lender (Proverbs 22:7)
and the clear command to owe no one anything (do not borrow money) (Romans
4. Do you knowingly disobey one or more of the approximately 180 New Testament commandments?
5. Do you have one or more times
of prayer and reading the Word of God, daily?
6. Do you look at pornographic
pictures or watch pornographic videos?
7. Do you get involved in
competitive sports or enjoy watching them?
8. Do you love anything in this
world (other than people)?
9. If you are a woman, do you
teach doctrine, either by speech or in writing?
10. If you are a wife, do you
love and respect your husband and obey him in everything?
11. If you are a husband, do you
love your wife as Christ loved the Church and gave himself for it?
Are you patriotic or do you get involved in politics?
13. Do you earn money or
volunteer your services doing something that is not pleasing to the Lord?
(Please see article titled Occupations Suitable For Christians.)
14. Have you been obedient enough to God for Him to fill you with His Holy Spirit, which is not the same as the born-again experience? (Acts 5:32).
15. Concerning your willful sins, do you fear those who can kill your body but are unable to kill your soul, but do not fear God who is able to destroy both your soul and your body in hell because of your sins?
16. Do you celebrate Christmas?
17. Do you watch drama movies and play-acting?
18. Do you dress immodestly?
19. Are you caught up in the demonic Messianic Jew movement?
20. Do you purchase one or more types of insurance such as life, fire, accident, vehicle collision, etc.?
21. Do you practice martial arts?
22. Do you enjoy watching mime, clowns, puppet shows, karate shows, magic shows, ad nauseam in your so-called "church" or elsewhere?
23. Do you support a "pastor's" ministry (financially, by encouragement, assistance, or in any other way), thereby aiding and abetting him (or her) to expand the abominable end-time apostasy. (There are no God-sent pastors on this planet.)
24. Are you angry concerning one or more of the above questions?
(Many more questions could be asked to reveal your spiritual condition, but more than enough have been listed above.)
DON'T YOU THINK IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO QUIT PLAYING CHURCH AND GET SERIOUS WITH JESUS CHRIST?
If you were blessed by reading this article, you should read Typical Christian Response