Online 14+ years.
3,500,000+ page views by visitors from every country on Earth. Praise the Lord !
A SCRIPTURAL VIEW OF MESSIANIC
Jesus Christ, who is God manifested in the flesh, said the greatest commandment is to love God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. He also said that anyone who rejects Him rejects the One (the Father) who sent Him. This means that since all unsaved Jews reject Jesus they do not receive or worship God the Father, either. For true Christians, this also means that if you do not obey the greatest N.T. commandment you are living in known, unconfessed sin. In these last days of apostasy of true Christians, the vast majority of true Christians are living in sin and unless they repent, they will be overcome by the soon-coming Antichrist, Satan having been allowed to give all his power to him to overcome true Christians who are living in known, unconfessed sin. They will take the Mark and be cast into the Lake of Fire. (No, the rapture will not occur until the last day of the Great Tribulation. No, the unconditional-eternal-security teaching is a lie. No, Jesus does not love true Christians unconditionally. Yes, anyone who takes the Mark of the Beast will be cast into the Lake of Fire and the smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever.)
"I kept looking, and that horn [the Antichrist] was waging war with the saints and overpowering them...He will...wear down the saints...for [3 1/2 years]." Satan "gave him [the Antichrist] his power and his throne and great authority." "It was also given [by Jesus Christ] to him [the Antichrist] to make war with the saints and to overcome them" (Daniel 7:21, 25; Revelation 13:2, 7; 3:5, 12, 21; 21:7).
(This page has been viewed by more than 100,000 people. A special thanks to the venom-spewing Jews and Messianic Jews who link to this article!!!)
Please read these enlightening scripture verses before reading the following main article.
1. The apostle Paul, a Jew said, "I MYSELF AM NOT UNDER THE LAW" (1 Cor. 9:20).
2. "ALL WHO RELY ON OBSERVING THE LAW ARE UNDER A CURSE" (Gal. 3:10).
3. "CHRIST REDEEMED US FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW" (Gal. 3:13).
4. "NOW THAT FAITH HAS COME, WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW" (Gal. 3:25).
5. "YOU HAVE BEEN SEVERED FROM CHRIST, YOU WHO ARE SEEKING TO BE JUSTIFIED BY LAW; YOU HAVE FALLEN FROM GRACE" (Gal. 5:4).
6. "IF YOU ARE LED BY THE SPIRIT YOU ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW" (Gal. 5:18).
7. "WHATEVER THE LAW SAYS, IT SPEAKS TO THOSE WHO ARE UNDER THE LAW (Jews who are not born again)" (Rom. 3:19).