10 THINGS YOUR PASTOR DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW*
1. He does not want you to know that tithing is an Old Testament commandment that was to the Jews only.*
2. He does not want you to know that all the verses of the Bible that command women to remain silent in the churches, are absolutely true, and mean exactly what they say.*
3. He does not want you to know that God meant what He said in His Word when He said for wives to submit to their husbands in everything, as unto the Lord.*
4. He does not want you to know that a wife’s husband is her head, not Christ.*
5. He does not want you to know that the so-called Ten Commandments are not for Christians, we have a much higher calling than the Old Testament saints.*
6. He does not want you to know that God meant what He said when He commanded you to not owe anyone anything, and that the borrower is slave to the lender.*
7. He does not want you to know that there have not been any pastors sent by God to be a pastor since the death of the apostles, at which time the Church was in a general state of apostasy and has been ever since.
8. He does not want you to know that half of what he is teaching and preaching to you is either irrelevant or outright doctrines of demons (heresy).*
9. He does not want you to know that the Pre-Tribulation Rapture teaching is a lie.*
10. He does not want you to know that unless you become a disciple of Jesus Christ by meeting the three conditions in Luke 14, including verse 33 literally, you CANNOT be His disciple (learner). That is why he, like all other so-called pastors, can get away with teaching you so much false doctrine, because you and all so-called pastors aren’t even disciples (learners) of Jesus.*
11. BONUS: He does not want you to know that the Bible clearly teaches that the Antichrist will be given power to overcome many true Christians during the Great Tribulation because they do not love Jesus (the Truth) enough to become His disciple (learner) and learn that all of the above is true, and that, instead of worshiping God, you have mostly been worshiping a figment of your imagination, because those who worship God must worship Him in spirit and in truth.*
12. SECOND BONUS: He does not want you to know that all Christians will be at the Great White Throne judgment on Christ’s right and the unsaved on His left, and that all Christians will be judged for receiving or losing eternal rewards.*
13. LAST BONUS: He does not want you to know that everyone who teaches the Word of God will receive a stricter judgment ("condemnation") at the Great White Throne judgment.*
14. Like those “urgent” magazine subscription “final notices” that come every month for nine months before the expiration of your subscription, and I really mean it this time, this is THE final, FINAL BONUS: Your pastor does not want you to know that on the day that Jesus returns, which is the last day of the Great Tribulation, He will rapture those few Christians who are alive and remain, resurrect the dead in Christ, destroy the earth and the entire universe and heaven, resurrect the unsaved dead, including those He just burned alive, judge everyone (except the Antichrist and False Prophet) at the Great White Throne Judgment, cast all the unsaved into the Lake of Fire, create the New Earth, and the New Jerusalem will descend onto the New Earth, and there will NOT be a thousand years after this LAST DAY when all this happens.*
* The reason your pastor does not want you to know all these things is because the pulpit committee or deacon board or whoever called him to be your pastor would fire him and get another pastor to tickle your ears, and he would be looking for another job in order to pay his mortgage payments, car payments, insurance premiums, ad nauseam (and like all the other pastors in these last days, not being a disciple of Jesus, he would not know all of these truths anyway).